Safety and security related Questions --
These include questions related to insurance, payment expectation, worker information etc.
1. Will you get a written estimate? -- If you are choosing a professional mover company, then they will provide you with a written estimate which is according to the Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission rules. This will protect you and ensure that you are not billed over 25% of the estimated amount. If you are not satisfied by the estimate, you can take a ballpark figure from other companies as well.
2. Is your company insured and licensed? -- It is essential to get information about the license number and insurance from the Umzugsfirma Thun. Most of the reputed ones will be happy to provide this information. You can check the validity of a movers’ UTC permit by calling the WUTC directly.
3. Do you make use of day laborers? -- It is necessary to know whether the moving company has permanent employees or day laborers. A day laborer works on a daily basis and may not return to the company in future. While selecting a Umzugsfirma Thun, it is highly recommended to choose one who has permanent employees rather than day workers. Permanent employees are more experienced and reliable.
Reputation Questions --
1. How long have you been in this business? -- Although this cannot indicate the quality of work, it still shows that the company is experienced and can handle unexpected roadblocks.
2. Can you provide some references? -- If you are approaching an experienced moving company, then they will surely have excellent references to show. If you are consulting a local vendor, then you might get some references in your neighborhood too. You can check on social media for reviews and ratings about the company.
These are some of the significant questions that you must ask a vendor whom you are choosing for moving your valuable belongings.Clear communication is a must – most of the time people communicate with the moving company on phone or internet and expect things to work smoothly on the actual day when they are shifting. However, it is not so. Without analyzing your moving and removals need physically it is impossible to get the cost and work estimate. Hence it is crucial for you to meet the removals company before you start packing your stuff. Clear communication about work details and payment can help you in avoiding hassles in the future.